• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Slowest, most overstable disc?

Yeah, I remember throwing a faf fb for a bit. Also threw the envy, definitely not what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a glideless, super slow and super os piece of **** that simply won't fly so it cannot fade far or go long either. That's what I want. I will be looking at a faf fb again (just because they also only go so far even though they are obviously faster than listed stipulations) as well as blizz and r pro pigs, maybe another credo. I remember the credo not really agreeing with me though.

Last edited:
Fix a flat Firebird. I had a flat 12x Champ FB for a little bit and it is probably the glideless POS you are talking about. That disc would go left immediately out of my hand and I could barely utilize it for anything.

My Zone isn't a meathook, though. It will fly straight before fading, which I could never get the Firebird to do.

Im a zone thrower and absolutely love them. I have a bunch of ESP's and recently picked up a barstamp biz Z zone off ebay. That zone is full retard overstable and flies like a brick. Substantially shorter with far less glide. Try to search one out, it will be percect for you.

I don't know if OP has tried a champ rhyno, but I just wanted to point out that it is NOT the answer. Very slow (very slow) but not very OS. They really don't have much right to left action when ripped on.

Yeah, I remember throwing a faf fb for a bit. Also threw the envy, definitely not what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a glideless, super slow and super os piece of **** that simply won't fly so it cannot fade far or go long either. That's what I want. I will be looking at a faf fb again (just because they also only go so far even though they are obviously faster than listed stipulations) as well as blizz and r pro pigs, maybe another credo. I remember the credo not really agreeing with me though.

Oh wait, "won't fade far or go long?" I retract my last post, max weight flat champ rhyno is the answer. If you can't find a flat one, grab a production run and flat top it with boiling water and a stack of books!

It would have to be a zone, pig or rhino .........just picked up a zone myself. I wouldn't say it won't go anywhere, but sits down pretty quickly when it runs out of forward speed. No long fades when thrown at chain heights.Lacks glide for sure, and doesn't show any tendency to want to turn. A point and shot disc . Run it! I was able to get 295 in field testing today, which is a long putter pull for me. I can rip at it with all my might, oat, wrist roll and all that......not one bit of turn. And yes, all my might still falls short of 300 with a putter. I bet a blunt nose pig in Max weight champ plastic is pretty stout.

Pig without a doubt. Couldn't find anything to replace it so bit the bullet and got one in Champ.

10M Brick :p

Star Whippet X from the Innova pro shop. I can throw it forehand as hard as I want and it is all fade and no glide. Not slow like a Pig but not nearly as fast or far as my faf firebird.

Premium Jokeri is my FAF firebird of putters. No matter how much I lean into it, it wants the ground as fast as possible. Very reliable for ranging shots that you dont want to overshoot.

I don't know if OP has tried a champ rhyno, but I just wanted to point out that it is NOT the answer. Very slow (very slow) but not very OS. They really don't have much right to left action when ripped on.

It sounds like the OP wants something ridiculously over stable. A Rhyno is OS, but not THAT overstable. The only things I can think of are VP (which was already tried and not the answer) and a pig. I've not tried anything ales that overstable.

VP is a glideless brick but not as much as the Pig. I have never thrown anything as porky as tbe Pig. Zone, sinus, harp, vp, nothing touches the Pig.

i snagged another zone that looks like someone placed it on a table and tried to suck it through. the most puddle topped i've ever seen; ridiculously beefy and definitely different than the other that i had, thank god.

i will also be trying those pigs. they seem promising.

Just noticed today that the pro shop has pro pigs now. I'd jump on one of those over the r-pro, but honestly the r-pro is still a beast even after a lot of use. I use the Pig so little that I don't want to buy a champ, but I might just to compare them. Hoss of a little putter, really sounds exactly like what you're after.