• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SLUMP

Take out your drivers and put some Samichlaus in your bag instead, with 14 % drunken goodness per volume, you won't care what kind of slump you're in after 3 of these bad boys.

samichlaus10.jpg

hahaha Samiclaus is some rough stuff. Hell of a kick tho. i'd laugh my ass off if i saw people on the course with that.

That would be awesome to see some people totally wasted and playing DG, although i'd be careful to watch them from a distance.

My buddy chugged one of those once after already drinking two of them and I don't know how many mortal beers (miller lite I think). Needless to say, he didn't feel too good later.

i had one after a bunch of assorted strong Belgian ales and barleywines and i must say Samiclaus was tough to swallow. I wouldnt call it a very smooth beer - a lukewarm one in a dg bag would be downright nasty

That would be awesome to see some people totally wasted and playing DG, although i'd be careful to watch them from a distance.
Then you should witness one of our Bigfoot Challenges. Each hole requires you drink 1 Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale. (9.6%) I'm not sure that anyone has finished a round. If Ventura_Tom is around he can confirm or deny.

Then you should witness one of our Bigfoot Challenges. Each hole requires you drink 1 Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale. (9.6%) I'm not sure that anyone has finished a round. If Ventura_Tom is around he can confirm or deny.

hahahaha that's the equivalent of 3459483590435849035843 regular beers
even a foursome splitting one bottle everyhole would be tough
do these rounds take 8 hours to complete?