• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Snap on clips for your Grip EQ (and other) bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy snap customer here, just though I'd toss this out:

One thing I like about the clips, and one you may not have thought about, is that if my bag tags and/or other things dangling from the clip get caught on a bush or something, the clip just unsnaps -- rather than rudely jerking me to a stop, which might mean a fall if I'm on a hill, which might happen if the dangling things were on one of the straps or other permanently attached piece of the bag.

Just a little promo for some quality, a extremely fair priced work.

Another nice feature of the clips is the quality .I've had mine for about a month and a half and I play almost every day. I havent had any problems with them breaking or anything. They fit perfectly too, almost looks like they came out of the factory with my Grip.

I picked up a pair from the OP:
1) Product is solid, they're well made. Looks like he even heated the cut ends of the webbing to prevent unraveling.
2) Seller communicates great, ships fast, and sent a tracking #.

But what impressed me most was how he conducted himself: promptly responds to PM's, and simply did everything in a very professional manner.
Just sharing my experience in case anyone's interested but on the fence wondering they'll get burned or have to wait until "he gets around to it."

I picked up a pair from the OP:
1) Product is solid, they're well made. Looks like he even heated the cut ends of the webbing to prevent unraveling.
2) Seller communicates great, ships fast, and sent a tracking #.

But what impressed me most was how he conducted himself: promptly responds to PM's, and simply did everything in a very professional manner.
Just sharing my experience in case anyone's interested but on the fence wondering they'll get burned or have to wait until "he gets around to it."

+1

How's Sam doing Alex?

All PM's replied to, any ordered or traded clips have been shipped. Thank you to everyone who has gotten some, hope you all like them...

New colors coming soon!

PM'd for a blue and silver.

My main question is how easily do the clip/unclip? i dont want them falling off on the course

My main question is how easily do the clip/unclip? i dont want them falling off on the course

I've had them on the bag for quite a few rounds now and they are a snug fit. Zero issue with even having one close to popping off and Alex is super easy to deal with :clap:

Thanks Troy. I appreciate that. I can't guarantee the clips will stay on 100% of the time, but they do hold well and I've yet to have mine just fall off. And like I tell everyone that orders from me, if there are any issues with the clips, let me know and I'll take care of it ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts