• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So the notorioius 2-hole Kops Park can't have its own course page,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring back Kops.

Dallas has some shorts bus courses that I will bag in May in Honor of cops. Dallas has at least a 6 and a 7 holer and maybe more that, I don't remember. I will mention cops in 1 of them.:D As a Martyr for all below 9 holers.

Last edited:
Dallas has some shorts bus courses that I will bag in May in Honor of cops. Dallas has at least a 6 and a 7 holer and maybe more that, I don't remember. I will mention cops in 1 of them.:D As a Martyr for all below 9 holers.

To add to it's disrespect level, I always accidentally spell it incorrectly.:wall::wall:

Now we've got a 4-holer! Err, actually "Three legitimate disc golf holes and a practice basket with putting stones arranged at distances from 6 to 34 feet." Granted, those 3 holes claim to be moderately hilly and lightly wooded with water in play on a hole, but should a practice basket count for another hole? If so, I'll go update LTC to a 19-holer...

Again, I say let Kops have its own page if these 3- and quote/unquote 4-holers qualify!

Meanwhile, I was in Milwaukee and had to make a stop at Kops, it's a cool thing to have practice baskets in a park like that.

One of our poll fiends needs to get on this. Bring back Kops, or change the DGCR standard for what's considered a course?

Miller Park in West Lorne, ON has two baskets and no tees that I could find, and it's listed on the site. BUT, it used to be a 9 hole course up until a few years ago.

I think everything should be listed, but with Kops out of the way I've played the shortest course listed on the site :p

Here's a 3-holer in California.

Here's a 4-holer in California.

Here's a 4-holer in Nevada.

Here's a 5-holer in Washington.

Here's a 4-holer in Iowa.

Here's a 4-holer in Illinois.

This 3-holer in South Carolina has already been mentioned...with PORTABLE BASKETS!

Here's a 5-holer in Iowa that actually has concrete tees!

Here's a 4-holer in Pennsylvania.

Here's a 4-holer in Joisee.

Here's a 3-holer in Kentucky.

So, lots of 4- and 5-hole "courses," some very questionable, and a few recent 3-holers have popped up that seem to only offer the equivalent of what Kops Park did, a little area to work on your short game...

If all of the above (and whatever else I didn't find in my search, from which I excluded campground "courses" and things like Eagle Scout projects) qualify for DGCR pages, I think Kops was wrongfully 86'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts