• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Soft Magnet users: What colors are the softest and tackiest?

I own and have owned many Soft Magnets, and I have never found the color to make a difference. Its really by feel. I use two Soft Magnets as my main putters. My white one is a little stiffer, and I use that as my main putter. I have an orange one with an Ice Bowl stamp, and its much more softer, but I can throw it farther, so that is my drive and approach putter.

Its really just feel, I have never seen the color make a difference

I have pink, orange, and pea green which all seem the same "soft" consistency. I used to have a regular colored green one a few years ago and it seemed a lot softer. Just wondering if it's all in my head?......

I have pink, orange, and pea green which all seem the same "soft" consistency. I used to have a regular colored green one a few years ago and it seemed a lot softer. Just wondering if it's all in my head?......

It might be the green ones. I only have had one green one, and it was quite soft.

Of the last six soft Magnets I've gotten, the 3 tournament stamped discs are softer than the 3 store bought, stock stamp discs. I always wondered if there's any validity to that.

I had a white one that was moderately soft and tacky, I handled a yellow one at a local shop and it was either a mislabeled standard magnet or was the hardest soft magnet ever.

Light blue and dark yellow with blue being tackier.
Black and white seem to be stiffest.

Of course, jmo, and im speaking of 4chains.

Of the last six soft Magnets I've gotten, the 3 tournament stamped discs are softer than the 3 store bought, stock stamp discs. I always wondered if there's any validity to that.

The softest mag i have in decent condition is tourney stamped.

Yeah I never noticed much color dependent difference. I had two black ones that I alternated shots on (to keep them similarly beat) and one of them beat in way faster. It may have just been luck of the tree, but you'd think that would even out over 6 months or so.

I had a white one that was moderately soft and tacky, I handled a yellow one at a local shop and it was either a mislabeled standard magnet or was the hardest soft magnet ever.

My 2 yellows are tacky and soft, but not floppy

I have an old soft white one that is really soft and tacky kind of floppy i don't throw it so if anyone is interested shoot me a pm