• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Soft Neutron Ion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeslice

Par Member
Looking Soft Neutron Ions. 173+ PP or Tons of trades
Show me what ya got Dgcr.... :popcorn:

I have a few at the house, not home right now. Do you have any Glow Mid Range or Putters that you might be willing to move? I will put up pic's when I get home.

I have. Dynamic Disc dyemax,Stormtrooper.I am not home now,but I can get pictures this afternoon,if interested.Take it easy.

If you have a few I might want one also. No more glows though

Thanks plastic thunder and mnt golfer ohh and dont be a thread pirate Gump....

Weighs in at 172.5,pictures just in case you are still interested.faded rim ink.
Zek3PSEl.jpg

8GAPWFkl.jpg

opaque orange 172.3 inked on bottom
translucent dark blue 175.0 no ink

If interested let me know what you have on trade. I dig escapes, patriots, pearly orcs, wardens, and anything speed 10 or under that I might not have thrown yet, pretty much anything besides prodigy.

Humm... I would like yo clear up some confusion. I am looking for SOFT neutron Ions. Hopefully some one can supply a photo if what they look like. They where stamped with a big orbital stamp with soft ion. Wheres Mike C ? maybe he can help me out or at least help on a picture.

I'm not familiar with the stamp you speak of,but this is as soft as or softer than any Ion I have gripped.
RZFVMDpl.jpg

aKNRFXYl.jpg

a1ZopCnl.jpg

kMY1WOal.jpg

What do you think?Maybe same run,different stamp?

Yup same run diff stamp im thinking. DD may have dyemax the big orbital stamp i am familiar with

Wasn't aiming to be a thread pirate. If you do a deal and he was to have any spares (unlikely) I'd be interested.

I know the stamp you want. I've come across three this year and a brainwave.

Wasn't aiming to be a thread pirate. If you do a deal and he was to have any spares (unlikely) I'd be interested.

He's telling you to pay the $5 (minimum) to be able to start threads in the Marketplace and create your own wanted thread.

Humm... I would like yo clear up some confusion. I am looking for SOFT neutron Ions. Hopefully some one can supply a photo if what they look like. They where stamped with a big orbital stamp with soft ion. Wheres Mike C ? maybe he can help me out or at least help on a picture.

Soft neutron is the same as older soft opaque proton. You wont find many with the orbital stamp most are blank white and have now been dyed one way or another. You are just looking for a specific stamped version of the disc not soft neutron in general I sounds like. Those pictured and mentioned would fit the feel exactly. I like the older proton stamps better b/c its part of MVP history :D and couldn't find anyone to sell me the orbital stamped soft N's. Lots of blanks and dyed out there though really.

Last edited:
Perfect. I could care less about the stamp to be honest. looking for any soft neutron ions stamped or blank. thanks for the info AFTC

What are you looking to pay for one? I have one but not sure if I want to get rid of it
9790us.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts