• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] some crap i found in the back room.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT WARPED YOU DOUCE!!! ....... has dimples... like your cheeks......heres the pics......

i already deleted the message, or i'd post it here to make you look like a tool. i offered you the $40 walmart card and you said "i don't think this disc is worth that.........not close.............................it has weird dents. i need to update the post"

don't call me a douce, either.

i already deleted the message, or i'd post it here to make you look like a tool. i offered you the $40 walmart card and you said "i don't think this disc is worth that.........not close.............................it has weird dents. i need to update the post"

don't call me a douce, either.

here is what i said.....douce

your way to high bro......on the price too......its a x-out ....i cant do you like that.....it has a bit of a nipple in the center.....and two dips in the rim on the top.....and whomever had this disc before my brother inked the whole bottom.....you dont want that crap......i have to update the thread because i didnt really look at the disc when i posted it....

Just got the 11X Gazelle today in the mail!!! SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET disc!!!

THX MOOSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts