• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

some of my custom mini's

How much did you sell them for when you did

How much harder/easier are they to make than the wood ones? How much cheaper/more expensive are they?

I like them as much as some of the wood ones not as much as the ones I ordered...but close :)

\/\/

They are much more time involved to make compared to wood ones. I sold these for 20 shipped when I made them. It takes 3-4 times more time compared to wood ones.

Also to note, the poly ones are strictly marking or collecting only. Poly can chip if dropped hard on a rock or something similar.

Thanks for the comments.

More interest here if you decide to make and sell more. Lovin' on the green/blue one!!

I would buy one if you decide to make some more, just send me a pm letting me know.

Are they just as light as a regular plastic mini?

No these are a little heavier than a plastic one. These are strictly marking minis only. Not for throwing.

I will officially be making these again and soon.

I have a gallon of resin that should be here any day now. I will do request first so if you do have a request send me a PM.
Thanks
Jason

Resin is in. I will be working on some minis this weekend. zenbot did you settle on colors yet? Solomon, green and yellow right?

Latest posts