• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Something Funny

Steezo

Eagle Member
Dave D on the PDGA Forum
Higher speed is basically lower wind resistance. Glide is the element you are missing. Glide is what allows the disc to fly. Glide is lift. Maxes are all fast discs, but the Max is a speed disc, because it doesn't have the lift of the other two.
Innova website-
Brief Description:The Max is a fast, overstable power driver with significant glide.

anything to sell some plastic huh?

too bad innova hasn't harnessed "HYPER LIFT TECHNOLOGY"!!!!!!

Bwahahahahhahahahah!!

sorry about that last post. I'm really bored and I need a boat to get to the course its raining so much.

now you guys get to put up with me :twisted:

steezo said:
Dave D on the PDGA Forum
Higher speed is basically lower wind resistance. Glide is the element you are missing. Glide is what allows the disc to fly. Glide is lift. Maxes are all fast discs, but the Max is a speed disc, because it doesn't have the lift of the other two.
Innova website-
Brief Description:The Max is a fast, overstable power driver with significant glide.

Being devil's advocate here, but it looks like Dave is saying the Max does not have lift/glide relative to two other discs, not that it doesn't have significant glide. Hard to tell with a quote pulled out of context.

I was bored too dgdave, that why I posted :p
I think the max has basically no lift through its design. Maybe it has"pro" lift. lol
If one thing is slighty different than another -you can market and sell both.

I know I saw Brinster fling a max around 440 or so. Barry (I think) said it was a faster firebird.

The Max sucks.
Ill take my monster instead.....

Simply put-

The Max will flip into a headwind.
A monster wont.

The max is like throwing a pork plate.

Hmmm, I've been trying to minimize the molds in my bag, and I think I have some overlap.

Should I take out the Max or the Pork Plate?

i've actually thrown a "national coney island" plate...It flipped up and rolled farther than any thing i've ever seen before... I was standing about 550-600 away from a tree line when it rolled right into the shrubbery, had that not been there it would have just kept going

it was freaking ridiculous...but way cool