• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sounds like you've got the record at this point

ACK so many missed courses in Charlotte and NC. Its ok though, I only have 1 course in OH.

They we're Mennonites, not Amish. No Racial anything there from me. I forgot to mention that they we're Mennonites. I have in other posts of this story. i'm sorry to leave out an important part of the story today in the post and will never ever do it again.

Thanks. It was obvious in the story that their appearance made it easy for the locals to be discriminatory.

So we have:

Dan Kilgore: 1206
Gregg Hosfeld: 1163
Matt Sime: 1160
Ben Calhoun: 1105
Donny Olow: 1065
Tim Horvath: 1001
Are there any updates on the 6 on this list?
We now have the Top Baggers on Earth list, but I don't think that all of the 6 above have kept their lists on dgcr updated. And there are also other people like Eric Vandenberg who list in their profile that they have played a bunch of other courses that are not listed on dgcr.

We now have the Top Baggers on Earth list, but I don't think that all of the 6 above have kept their lists on dgcr updated. And there are also other people like Eric Vandenberg who list in their profile that they have played a bunch of other courses that are not listed on dgcr.

i think most quality course baggers numbers are higher than the dgcr listed number

Larry Kirk (larry kirk) stopped by and played Hidden Ridge on Memorial Day. It was #990 for him. He was heading north to Cincy and I know Idlewild was #1000 for him. Based on watching his facebook travels since then, he's gotta be over 1100 easily. Just checked his profile, 1248 and counting.

Larry Kirk (larry kirk) stopped by and played Hidden Ridge on Memorial Day. It was #990 for him. He was heading north to Cincy and I know Idlewild was #1000 for him. Based on watching his facebook travels since then, he's gotta be over 1100 easily. Just checked his profile, 1248 and counting.
Did Larry Kirk play Hidden Ridge this year, on Memorial Day 2020? If so, he has played over 250 courses since Memorial Day!

Yep! Interesting dude. I was able to join him for his round on short notice and we got to chat quite a bit. He's recently retired and has made his way from California to the Mid-west and Upper Mid-west since March or so. I think he's in IA or IL currently.

IIRC he was planning on touring around to follow a lot of the big pro events but the pandemic threw a wrench in things so now he's just road tripping and going wherever he feels like going without any sort of itinerary.

So we have:

Dan Kilgore: 1206
Gregg Hosfeld: 1163
Matt Sime: 1160
Ben Calhoun: 1105
Donny Olow: 1065
Tim Horvath: 1001

Sadly Donny Olow will not be playing any more disc golf courses on this side of heaven. <3

I met and played with Larry Kirk and Casey Cox at Silver cup this year.

I've played a few courses recently that I haven't added (I should go do that right now), otherwise my current course count should be accurate.

My current business venture allows/requires for travel to disc golf courses, not sure how many new I will add, but I am hoping to get back into course collecting to some degree in the near future :)

Just thinking about it, I wonder how many courses that Scott Stokely with his clinics during the week days during his touring years he played? Now Scott is in last few years kind of doing that again when he can.

How about our own The Valkyrie Kid (Tracy Wolcott)? The man's reviewed over 1400, and closing in on 1500 played.

Does anybody on here know A.Lind in real life?

His/her 1938 coursed played puts him at #3 on the Top Bagger list.

He joined in 2018 but it looks like he didn't enter any courses played until 2022. It looks like all of his courses were added in March 2022. Personally, I don't have a problem with that because most of us course collectors have our Real List of courses played and he may have finally just sat down to enter them here. (That's what I did with Udisc.) But it just seems like after playing so many courses he might have bumped into someone on here. He might have even crossed paths with DekeGuff, danhyzer, Derek Tonn, or Sir TVK.

What is his Udisc username?
I wonder what his home state is?

Latest posts