• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

South Florida Disc Golfing

GarrettK

Any members on here from South Florida?

If so which courses do you usually plat at?

SoFlo

WPB : Okeeheelee!

Ft.Laud : Markham, Plantation Heritage,Easterlin.

Miami : Amelia, Indian Hammocks K1 (East) or Palmetto Bay

Have fun

I have been playing at Indian Hammocks East for the past couple years. I want to start to venture out to other courses soon. Thanks for the info.

The Broward club has it going on! Hit Snyder & Tradewinds too

My only issue is paying for disc golfing.

I think I want to get better first before having to pay to play haha.

Plus I heard you need a polo and nice shorts and I have neither haha.

I live in Sunrise and play anywhere from Miami to Palm Beach any given weekend. If anyone wants a guide or just some company for Saturday or Sunday rounds let me know.

Dress code of a polo shirt is just for the Orangebrook Country Club in Hollywood.

I live on the other side of the state. North Charlotte is my home course, but I also play regularly from Tampa to Naples.

Homestead Air Reserve Park. Course Inauguration is on June 25th 11am-4pm. $15.00 player pack for the first 40 folks. Random Doubles. $5.00 of the $15.00 goes to ace fund and another $5.00 goes to the payout.

The event went off without a hitch. Univision 23 sent a reporter and got a lot of interviews and footage for their summertime sports segment. Everyone seemed to have a good time and the player packs sold out. Nice payout for the single Ace. Next one will be everything in the Long Position.

Latest posts