• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

South Florida first wk of April

CRDV-3400

The family and I are going to be spending the first week of April in South Florida. Most of the time will be spent in Bokeelia, on Pine Island, but will be making a day trip to Boca Raton on the 3rd. I will be looking to kill some time near Boca while my wife visits a friend, and would like to get a round or two in near Pine Island. Any suggestions? Thanks.

The N Ft Myers course would be my first choice. But its not quite done yet. Check out my review for more info.

Okeeheelee Park in Greenacres, FL is not too far from Boca. message me if you want a guide.

The league at NFM meets on Tues evenings at 5:30pm and Sat morning at 9:00-9:30ish.
We host a league event up Here in Port Charlotte on Sunday morning at 9:00, and one on Wed evening that I think starts around 5:30, that usualy get alot more people than the NFM league (actually they are offshoots of the same league).

Peter, that looks feasible, I'll message you as plans solidify

Thrembo, We fly in on Tuesday, league that night might be a stretch, Wed. should be doable.

Can't wait for some warm weather!!

Latest posts