• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Southernmost in USA

Yes, the continental US.:clap:

Just putting it our there since it's rather new to some folks on this forum and whom might be interested in a visit.

Last edited:
Yes, the continental US.:clap:

Just putting it our there since it's rather new to some folks on this forum and whom might be interested in a visit.

Yeah, I'll definitely give it a spin next time I'm down that way.

I have played the Southernmost course accessible by car from the continental U.S. I don't see myself getting on a plane or cruise ship to St. Croix or Hawaii any time soon. So I have played my Southernmost course.

I like the course. It is the perfect course to play with no shirt. No rough, no bugs. Very open with jurassic size trees to throw under, over or around.

Right now it may not be for someone who gets sunburn easy as the course is very long and open. However, fall is around the corner and as soon as some cooler temps set in I will be playing H.A.R.P again.

I have played the Southernmost course accessible by car from the continental U.S. I don't see myself getting on a plane or cruise ship to St. Croix or Hawaii any time soon. So I have played my Southernmost course.

I like the course. It is the perfect course to play with no shirt. No rough, no bugs. Very open with jurassic size trees to throw under, over or around.

Right now it may not be for someone who gets sunburn easy as the course is very long and open. However, fall is around the corner and as soon as some cooler temps set in I will be playing H.A.R.P again.

I can't help wondering how good the course really is. Color me skeptical but being relatively familiar with a number of SoFla's courses, I'm having a hard time buying an avg rating 4.50 based on 4 reviews from people who've only written one review each. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I'll definitely give it a spin next time I'm down that way.
Reviewing Florida with an experienced eye and an objective voice since 2013! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thmbup:

I love this course. I play it nearly everyday. I am very glad the baskets started on the easier location as I learn to play. I am now a bit more comfortable playing and I look forward to the longer positions with the cooler weather.

For all I know, it's a great course. Glad you love it... genuinely.

See if you feel the same way hundreds of courses later, having seen what some other notable DG destinations have offer. That sort of perspective changes how you look at things. That's why I'm looking forward to what reposado has to say about it.

Last edited:
I have played the course two times. I did not review the course as I like to play a course a few more times to add something new or helpful to a review.

But now for calmer heads to prevail. The course is a 3 star at best. There is just nothing interesting about the land to warrant any higher. Totally flat land with some cool trees but no water holes and no woods. Just not enough variety of terrain or trees to do any more with. The tee pads are new and in good shape but are a little small. Also since they are made from bricks I don't expect them to stay nice. Grass growth, erosion & use will be sure to start to wear the tees out & they will fall apart. I don't see the city of Miami keeping the tees repaired once they start to go. The course also has brand new Prodigy baskets.

I like the course but I feel the rating as of now is way too high.

I can't help wondering how good the course really is. Color me skeptical but being relatively familiar with a number of SoFla's courses, I'm having a hard time buying an avg rating 4.50 based on 4 reviews from people who've only written one review each. :rolleyes:
Reviewing Florida with an experienced eye and an objective voice since 2013! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thmbup:

I get what you mean when looking at the current reviews. I was hoping some of the more experienced guys would also rate, but I guess it's a function of this site. Needless to say that You could just review it too.:cool:

Yeah Pete, I do enjoy things like water, forest, elevation, etc. but we made the best of the space, which is hard to get down here. Hopefully you'll come out and play the C positions soon.:thmbup: Oh yeah, I've been having to maintain the teepads..PITA. I do appreciate your honesty btw.

Last edited:
Speaking of the south- I am planning our winter disc trip this year. Can anyone confirm that all Georgia courses are available to play year long, especially January? We are flying in from Wisconsin where most courses close for winter. We are set on IDGC and hippodrome courses.

Speaking of the south- I am planning our winter disc trip this year. Can anyone confirm that all Georgia courses are available to play year long, especially January? We are flying in from Wisconsin where most courses close for winter. We are set on IDGC and hippodrome courses.

Probably, I play all year long a couple of states north of there. January can be dicey though, there's usually a fluky snowstorm somewhere around there.

A lot of parks around here have short winter hours so getting multiple courses in a day could be a challenge.

Quick note about Hippodrome: Not sure when the collegiate championships are; but there is at least one course there; I believe two, that are only set up around that time.

Come to Michigan for some winter golf. Our course are open all year. :hfive:;)