• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special edition leopards

Is it a safe assumption that if I want a backup SE Leopard, that ebay is about the only place I'll find such a thing? They seem to be about $30 regardless of color, condition, etc. Most I see are around the 7/10 - 9/10 range

Holy cow, I didn't know this was possible?

So GSTAR is safe?
Champion?
Vibram?

The SE Leopards are old + Plastic gets brittle with age = Nothing lasts forever.

Vibram is known for their durability, but they are rubber, not plastic. And, as stated above, they don't have a Leopard type mold.

I have an orange and a blue. I had a yellow, but threw it when it was under 40°

2013_10_26_13_28.jpg

What a terrible death for a great disc.

Are we referring to the SE Leo's with TL written on the bottom or just regular SE Leo's? There is a difference.

Special Edition Leopards. With the Innova bar stamp. I have not seen these other ones you speak of.

Pretty sure I have two new ones sitting in my stash at home. Black one and a blue one IIRC, both new. Interested? I was going to throw them up on the facebook feeding frenzy at somepoint in the near future anyway.

Pretty sure I have two new ones sitting in my stash at home. Black one and a blue one IIRC, both new. Interested? I was going to throw them up on the facebook feeding frenzy at somepoint in the near future anyway.

yup! mind sending some pics my way? I'd be interested in the blue over the black. But the black would look nice next to my matching black with metallic silver stamp PFN star Leopard/Teebird pair.

Latest posts