• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

Glow Champ Pig with DX Porky the Pig stamp.

porky_pig.jpg

Watched a documentary and decided I wanted to be Jewish so... Pigs are now unclean to me.

Your demand got you the gators.. now demand Champ Pigs or Champ Glo Pigs.. whichever... Who is with me!!!!

I am in for 3 in Champ Glo

Got a few Firebirds in Champ Glo and love them.

they make champ rhynos go buy yourself a champ rhyno and put a light on it. us pig guys need some champ love. there shall be no more naysaying in this thread, if you don't want champ pigs don't even comment.

Thse Gators went so fast....I went to see if they were ready to be sold and blam....not a single one left. The hawks must have been watching that site like it might be their last time to get a hold of some Gators. Anyone got an extra one they would be willing to sell so I can see what the hype is all about?

Id buy 1-4. Hell any limited runs they do i would buy 1-4. 2 to keep and 2 to trade/sell to peopel who didnt get any.

Dave D when asked about Champ Pigs last year:
"I can't say right now, but I suspect we can't make them light enough in Champion. If we can, we probably will at some point."

So Blizzard Pigs anyone?

Dave D when asked about Champ Pigs last year:
"I can't say right now, but I suspect we can't make them light enough in Champion. If we can, we probably will at some point."

So Blizzard Pigs anyone?

too light for me

Latest posts