• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Split up an order from Pylam?

InsomniaZZZZ

I'd like some nice green and pink and fluorescent yellow, and from what I gather from a lot of lurking it looks like Pylam would be the way to go.

In the thread about experimenting with new dyes a few members split up a pound of it (the minimum you can get from them). I was wondering if anyone would like to do something like that again.
I would be down to order it and split it and send it out, but I'm new here and don't have many posts or trading feedback, I'm couldn't blame anyone for being unsure about sending me money. Would a more established member want to make an order (assuming there is interest from people that want to buy it)?
Alternately, if people with good trading feedback want to buy it from me I could send it out and they could wait to receive it before they hit me back with money maybe?

Or is there a better way to do it I'm missing? I'm sure as hell not paying $12 for 1/4oz. I'd rather buy a pound myself that I would never use than feel like I was being ripped off.

So what's up guys, do people want Pylam?

Latest posts