• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

There's also Addison Oaks, Holly Woods, Stony Creek, Riverbends and Grizzly Oaks... all north of Detroit.

Those are the ones closest to my uncle's, so I've kinda scoped all those out previously (I was supposed to go up a while ago but got pretty sick right beforehand).

Just throwin' this out there...

Why not bring stuff for a glow round???

Play a round in the morning... lunch.
Play in the afternoon... dinner.
Glowie... then get the hell outta dodge, or camp the night.

If eveyone brings their gear, we might have enough stuff to illuminate baskets.

If people gotta split before hand, so be it.

Whaddy'all think?
:popcorn:

I've got enough glow stuff for at least most of the course. I'll bring it. I have a ton of glow sticks for baskets. (If you have some, too, bring it and it might prevent us from running forward for one or two holes.)

I think it sounds good, BNM! :thmbup:

Anyone up for doubles at all? No camping for me however...

Glow sounds fun...

ok i am just getting a idea as to how many are planning on being there on saturday.

rshrevo
friend
apdrvya
the Gov'na
B3nder
ejvogie
jukeshoe
E-man
BogeyNoMore
WhiteChocolate???
pacanova???
sgamerp

looks like 10 are planning on making it. have a couple pm's out to the two questionables to see if they can make it. Jukeshoe can you contact Bizarbies to see if he can make it this weekend?

Anyone up for doubles at all? No camping for me however...

Glow sounds fun...

If we go by BNM's suggested schedule, I see no reason that at least one of those rounds couldn't be a doubles round.

If we're playing glow, I need to find another disc. Anyone have a Champ glow Roadrunner they'd like to trade for a Champ glow Destroyer?

Pretty bumme, but I won't be able to go. It's our busiest weekend of the semester at work. Hoping to hit the tourney at bluegill if anyone else is considering it.

Not going to be able to make it. I thought my wife was coming home Sunday. She's coming home from the airport on Saturday afternoon. I told her to take a cab home. Now I will be definitely be picking her up.

Not going to be able to make it. I thought my wife was coming home Sunday. She's coming home from the airport on Saturday afternoon. I told her to take a cab home. Now I will be definitely be picking her up.

Ouch. Us men always do get the last words in every argument though...

...yes dear.

Ouch. Us men always do get the last words in every argument though...

...yes dear.

It wasn't that comment made me realize that I was going to have to pick her up. It was when she said that "I'd rather play disc golf than be with her" jokingly, I said "not more than, as much as." I forgot what "week" it was and I hurt her feelings. My Stupid Assburgers (check spelling).

So going to pick her up after I play our club challenge in Wisconsin that morning. I'll be out in Michigan a couple times this season I am sure. We'll hook up then.

Also, Jeff you bought a Star Roc off my buddy from Portland on eBay. The dude you got the wii from.

Latest posts