• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

St. Petersburg, FLA

ChuckDiscs

Par Member
Gonna be in Florida on Sept 18th-22nd. Looking to get in a few rounds down there while I am there. Just seeing if any locals wanted to meet up and play and give any local advice at the courses.

I am hoping to get in a round on Thursday, Friday and Saturday but I need to check and see what days I can actually get out to the courses. I'll also need to verify I have a car to putt around in lol. I know for sure I want to hit up the Champs local course, Cliff Stephens, and looks like there is quite a few within reasonable driving distance.

Taylor Park is my favorite course on that side of Tampa. There's a few of us on here from that area, someone will probably want to guide you.

Cliff Stephens and Taylor are great courses. Maximo is an experience, lots of fun there just easy to lose a disc in the jungle.

I'm in Florida now. Gonna be at Cliff Stephens within the next 2 hours hopefully. Waiting on a few things. Hoping to get CS and the other in today. If anyone sees this and wants to meet and play let me know!