• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

State of Disc Golf 2014

abarker

Bogey Member
Disc golf grew a lot as a sport in 2013. We want to know how your disc golf world changed over the past year for our 'State of Disc Golf' address on Jan 28th.

Your responses will help provide us with fun and useful information about the current state of disc golf, and we're offering random prizes for people who participate in the survey.

To get started, CLICK THIS LINK TO TAKE THE STATE OF DISC GOLF SURVEY

Thanks!

"The State of Disc Golf" ???

More like, "The state of Newly Introduced Discs".

I hope you get a lot of responses, so mine won't carry much weight....the newest, hottest disc or manufacturer is, for me, the least interesting thing in disc golf.

Last edited:
Some highlights:

Prodigy "changing the game"

Dynamic Discs actually doing more to change the game

Despite new molds being vomited out every couple of weeks the Roc, Buzzz, Aviar, Wizard, Firebird, Teebird, Leo, etc still reign supreme lol

MVP fanboyism

Salient's Catalyst

McBeast beasting everybody

DGPTV fails while volunteer YouTubers create some of the greatest quality tourney coverage

There's probably more but these off the top of my head

John Brooks just said there will be no DGPTV coverage of the Memorial this year
Seriously? I think it is time to cut all funding to them from the PDGA and see if someone else can step in and do a better job. As the technology gets better and cheaper DGPTV seems to do worse.

I started the survey, but couldn't finish. I don't have a favorite manufacturer. I like different ones for different reasons.

Latest posts