• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Steady

Big thanks for the heads up Fresno. Too bad there was only one White 175-6 left. I wanted three! :eek:

I got two Red steadys today and I have to say that I'm excited to try them out tomorrow. This shade of red is great too. Almost a dayglo color. A shallow wizard is definitely spot on. The first runs are a little stiffer than the prototype yellows, and that's just how I like them. A little bit softer than McPro, but I still wouldn't consider them soft at all. I'll report back after I give them a solid workout on the course tomorrow. I haven't been this excited about a putter in a long time.

Yes! Are they puddle top? I hope they are flat top. Let us know

Flat top for sure! If they putt half as good as they feel, then DGA has a winner on their hands. I think this could be the disc that really gets their name farther out there. Out here in California they are well known, but when I've talked to people out East they have no idea who DGA is. I think this putter can change that.

Alright so after throwing my red steadys today, I have to say I am a fan. Inside the circle they were very straight, and slightly more overstable when putting outside the circle. Off the tee I saw no turn out to 300ish feet with a nice fade at the end. Held up in slight headwinds as well. Good glide for upshots as well.

I got my steadys today. They are griptastic and flat! They are a nice blend of plastic not too soft not too stiff, the flight plate is a little flexy. Overall I really like the feel. Hopefully I can throw them tomorrow after work.

Thanks to Fresno flight center for getting them here so quick!

Yup good looking out fresno flight center. My black one smells a little weird but looks and feels great.

Came home to my blue and black 174g steadys in my mailbox. Great feel in the hand and great plastic too. Putted with them for an hour and I'd say they're like a shallower wizard with 3/4 of the glide. Not yet ready to drop the blend judges for them but I'll give them a fair shake.

I've heard that DGA is sold out of First Flight Steadys! If you plan on buying them from retailers, now would be the time! The 2nd run of them won't have the same stamp featuring "Steady" Ed's signature.

Got mine in yesterday. These things feel amazing! Great plastic blend. I only got to feel them before going to work. I feel like this will be an awesome putting putter and a great driving putter.

Super thrilled with the white one I got yesterday. Haven't had a chance to throw it yet, but if it flies as good as the plastic feels, DGA has a huge hit on their hands.

Latest posts