• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Steady

Emoney, i"ve only tried the p-line so far, quite decent for putting, but would likely be destroyed driving it.

i really is a good mold.

Well I picked up a black proline Steady.

It flies very well, but I did not click with it at all.

It's stiff and slick and of course rounded, my aging hands are having a terrible time keeping it under control.

I guess I will trade it off and stick with Dline

Such is life, lol

attachment.php

Today is the release of the Steady BL. I am ordering some from DGC here in a few minutes, it's been a while since I ordered discs on the release day so I am excited. DGA has the glide listed at 4 hopefully this thing just floats on and on like my Anodes. When everyone tries them out let me know what weights are working best for you.

I'm just catching up here. With flight numbers of 2,3,0,2 and thought of being in a 'sweet spot' between the Judge & Wizard, this sounds exactly like a Challenger...
Any side by sides or comparisons there?

It's flight numbers are 2 4 0 2

Ok... So, with flight numbers of 2,4,0,2 and thought of being in a 'sweet spot' between the Judge & Wizard, this sounds [a lot] like a Challenger...
Any side by sides or comparisons there?

And, since we're comparing numbers...
Marshall Street seems to think the Steady and Challenger have the same flight numbers?
JhlRt78.jpg

1ZwNaQO.jpg

And the DGA flight guide supports those numbers...
y0xumOS.jpg

Last edited:
I was referring to the steady BL as opposed to the Steady. I am going to start a new thread for the BL so there isnt any more confusion.

I'm going to order and try out some steadys. Likely pro D and stone blends. Been throwing challengers for a while but changed my grip up and a bead fits perfectly in there. The steady sounds like it would be the big bead disc with challenger flight that I would be looking for.

I'm going to order and try out some steadys. Likely pro D and stone blends. Been throwing challengers for a while but changed my grip up and a bead fits perfectly in there. The steady sounds like it would be the big bead disc with challenger flight that I would be looking for.

They're working for Matt Bell (pretty sure that's what he putts) Are you going to bunny hop jump putt with them?

They're working for Matt Bell (pretty sure that's what he putts) Are you going to bunny hop jump putt with them?

I do have a straddle stance jump putt, but don't get nearly the speed on it that he does :D

Got a matching purple swirl pair from Shasta, and 3 others from OTB, 1 of them being a black stone. Really looking forward to these, since I'm already throwing banger gts

What's the profile like on the steady BL? I've heard some say it has a rounded nose similar to a roach and some say it's just an aviar clone.

What's the profile like on the steady BL? I've heard some say it has a rounded nose similar to a roach and some say it's just an aviar clone.

It is exactly the same as a Steady but with the bead as to how I have been seeing and reading of people describe the mold.

Closest Discraft disc is the Bangor GT to a regular Steady so I would assume the Beaded Steady is very much like a Wizard mold.

Last edited:
Picked up my first Steady and I don't know that I've ever seen a disc with a profile like this. It's hard to describe but there's almost a groove in the rim that creates the beaded profile. What plastics has the Steady been molded in? Any Proline?

. I compare it to be a bangerGT without the groove.. quite a few plastic blends.

D line
Stone
Proline
Midnight glow
Matt Bell's
Then
Signature Series

Latest posts