• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Stick with the ESP buzzz or move on?

Thanks for all of the responses guys, so it seems the general consensus is that the z buzzzes are a favorite, I might just grab one. I have felt a crystal buzzz and it was so rubbery and flexible, I have just never thrown a disc like that before. I know its a dumb noob question but even with the more over stable z buzzzes do I still need to rip it with a tad bit of hyzer to get that straight shot?

I finally saw this "CryZtal" everyone speaks of. Met a guy throwing a Drone in that plastic. I've never seen it for sale though. Do they still make it or is that something I'll have to pay a lot to locate?

Check Dynamic Discs. When I played in a tournament they hosted last weekend they had TONS of cryztal buzzzes

As far as I know, that is correct. The Drones only CryZtal plastic run was in FLX. I'm not sure about price or availability, as I don't throw them. I myself prefer my discs to be a little "stiffer" than FLX, if that makes sense.

I'm the same way. It's why I love the new Glow Z Zones. They're stiff and stable like the ESPs, and I prefer Z style plastic overall but felt the regular Zs were way more like Pro D.

there are a few z glo variations.

if its pearly or see through and glows right away after hitting light ditch it. alot of recent cfr's are this and stock glow z

best ones are opaque white cfr's

I've been using the same ESP Buzzz for almost a year, nearly everyday for the past couple of months and it's still pretty stable. It tracks right ever slightly in some wind, but doesn't turn over (still useable even in in wind). I'm throwing these on holes up to 300' or a little more. I don't know if I'm missing something, but my ESP Buzzz is still stable. So I'm kind of surprised to hear about Buzzz's turning over after four months. Maybe mine is crazy stable...

An FLX Buzzz is my personal favorite. Nice and stable and last that way forever, indestructable, very grippy, great in the winter, and I like the way that they will softly bounce off trees and not shoot way off course. I actually like all plastics the Buzzz comes in. Its hard to decide. I even enjoy the understable Ti. Great compliment to the other plastics. If I'm throwing a Z its usually a nice stable glow. OP- if you like the flight and feel of ESP I would just get another and have both the fresh and beat in your bag. Should cover a lot of shots.

Latest posts