• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Stiff Pro Rhynos in the IFS?

I say if you like a stiff rhyno jump on them. The lighter weight ones you can get in red... But only 2 reds were left.

Well, it looks like they are saying they are a stiff version of the R-Pro... which I have no clue what that really translates to in stiffness. I'm not expecting a magical rerun of the old pro rhynos... but something close to that for this price with some gummy-ness would be worthy

The fact they have factory store stamp on it to kinda kills it...

The fact they have factory store stamp on it to kinda kills it...

It's definitely a good way to distinguish which "run" a Rhyno is from if it's for sale. People will always debate if it's "real" or not.

I know a lot of people are hating on them, but Kudos to Innova for doing their homework and seeing that the Pro Rhyno was a desirable disc in the 3rd party market. Now they're trying to cut into that market and they've all but killed the prices. If (and it's a big if) they feel the same as the "real" Pros, it's a win-win for everyone...

...except people like me who hoarded them thinking I would never find a new one in the future. :doh: Oh well, live and learn haha

I'll take all your old pro rhyno's at standard prices, and by standard, I mean 10 bucks a pop. Especially max-weights....and colors.

I'll take all your old pro rhyno's at standard prices, and by standard, I mean 10 bucks a pop. Especially max-weights....and colors.

Ah, I released all those six months ago or so. Now I just keep the firm and concave white 170s that I throw :)

I think the factory store stamps look kind of nice... It'd be better looking if it was just the factory store stamp as opposed to both, but I don't think a stamp should kill it for you. A cheap pro rhyno is a cheap pro rhyno.

Grabbed a bunch of the yellow heavies and a few white heavies.
Already have the white lights.
I love free shipping!!

Also, have you all gotten yours in the mail yet? Let us know how you like them and how they compare to older runs when you get them!

Latest posts