• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Stock stamp SP Breakers!

ATrainWecker

Eagle Member
Just got my hands on a few of these the other day. They should be available from retailers very shortly, if not already. The run of plastic is a bit different compared to the First Runs of last year. The plastic is more crystal clear. Great discs! Who else throws these?

-A.J.
DGA Online Ambassador

Attachments

• 1003392_682183687100_1163767498_n.jpg
    1003392_682183687100_1163767498_n.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 1529729_682184749970_774248155_o.jpg
    1529729_682184749970_774248155_o.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 77
  • 1888706_682184650170_377114224_n.jpg
    1888706_682184650170_377114224_n.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 75
Those look fantastic and I know it will be a great overstable, low profile putter but breakers fly a little faster and farther than I like my overstable putters to. Maybe my preference would change if I give these SP ones a try haha...

Are these SP Breakers more or less stable then a Premium Jokeri?

If they are like the previous SP runs, they start off just as OS as Proline. So I found them comprable in stability with a Premi Jokeri, but quite a noticeable bit longer. It also gets pretty OS when powered down.

If they are like the previous SP runs, they start off just as OS as Proline. So I found them comprable in stability with a Premi Jokeri, but quite a noticeable bit longer. It also gets pretty OS when powered down.

Nice, Will be looking to pick one up. Love my Jokeri but always like trying out something new too.

Nice, Will be looking to pick one up. Love my Jokeri but always like trying out something new too.

You won't be disappointed. IMO the Breaker was the best disc to come out last year. It's too bad that DGA doesn't get the same hype here on the forums as other companies because they really have a great lineup.

love the breakers bag them and the squall from dga. They really do have a solid line up.

I've got one but it has a bottom side that is like a vinyl record on the bottom. Are these runs like that too?

The bottoms still have a little bit of a vinyl feel l them, but the tops on them are suuuuper grippy. Definitely great plastic.

What he said! I definitely prefer these to the old run. Superior grip, and the plastic seems to be a tad bit gummier, which I prefer.

So are you speaking of the SP Breaker run with the new stamp that runs near the rim instead of the DGA Basket stamps? I lost one w/ the basket stamp and just ordered one that had a different stamp. I'm assuming this is the gummier, more stable run?

Just clicked on the pics. Yep that's the one I ordered. It was tough to find SP Breakers for a couple months, but several places have them now. I'll report back with my personal comparison.

Threw the new SP Breaker. The gummier plastic does feel a lot better. As far as stability, it seems about the same. I can't say for sure since I lost my basket stamp one. This run is the answer to grip complaints. It's great to have one back in my bag. I've missed its parking abilities.

Confirmed. I compared my new Breaker with my buddy's older SP. The new one is just a little bit more OS just b/c its new. They're basically the same, but my buddy agreed that the plastic blend is gummier on the new run. He wants me to put a stamp on it of a gummy bear eating a jaw breaker.

Confirmed. I compared my new Breaker with my buddy's older SP. The new one is just a little bit more OS just b/c its new. They're basically the same, but my buddy agreed that the plastic blend is gummier on the new run. He wants me to put a stamp on it of a gummy bear eating a jaw breaker.

Glad you are liking the disc!

Latest posts