• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Straight Drivers

leopard, teebird, tl, stalker, etc etc etc. it's hard to tell without specifics, you would need to provide distances and such to get an accurate answer.

And finish straight?.... I like pro leopards. Have to put just a touch of hyzer to keep them really straight at high speed. They break in really nicely too!

For me its an Avenger SS, and a Leopard. I've never had any love from a Monarch but I've seen them fly like a laser. But what works best for me is a Pulse.

new buzz ss -
star roadrunner worn in
jls any mold except any condition

my straight forehand driver is a year and a half old 167g z flick which goes so straight i will cry a river if i ever lose it

my favorite straight disk would be an orc or mab a surge ss. i dont think it really matters tho. its all in the throw! i know disk are designed for different things but just about any disk will do anything if you make it.

I'd say a Pro Leopard. I was also going to mention a DX TeeBird, but the Leopard will finish straight with ease.

At your range, I'd also suggest a Pro Leopard. Maybe a gold line Vision if you want to climb the speed chart a little more.

Not sure why nobody has mentioned a Pro Leopard yet, but it'd be perfect.
(Lat64 Diamond is pretty fun too)

Amazing.

The Banshee, Valkyrie, TeeBird and Archon all fly straight for me. The ION and Vector do pretty well too. I can bend the V AND A a little if needed and I like that.

I tried the Leopard for a few rounds, I couldn't get that disc to fly straight, don't like it.

My point is, I think it is amazing how some people will say a disc does something and then your experience with it is almost opposite.

I've gotten really good advice from a few people here.

stalker

true that discs like roadrunner and avenger ss CAN be thrown straight and are very useful, but they aren't straight-flying discs, they flip and then they fade. the stalker is pretty much dead nuts straight with a slight fade.

Amazing.

The Banshee, Valkyrie, TeeBird and Archon all fly straight for me. The ION and Vector do pretty well too. I can bend the V AND A a little if needed and I like that.

I tried the Leopard for a few rounds, I couldn't get that disc to fly straight, don't like it.

My point is, I think it is amazing how some people will say a disc does something and then your experience with it is almost opposite.

I've gotten really good advice from a few people here.

How does the Leopard fly for you?

Latest posts