• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Streamline Drift

They're definitely MVP plastic. If you want to check an alpha out I'd say go for a 2nd run light blue eternal plastic. It's got that nice bit of give I like in a champ-like plastic, flies 8/4/0/2, powers down fine yet will take a ton of power and fly true.

I tried a 167 champ teebird in the field with my Alphas the other day just because, it seemed to come up short of my alphas on about every shot. I don't care for the dome on my champ teebird either. I know tons of pros/casual players love them and they work great for them, just not for me.

That's fine, but I was responding to brutus and saying Teebird is better than Crave
I've never tried an alpha.

I tried a 167 champ teebird in the field with my Alphas the other day just because, it seemed to come up short of my alphas on about every shot. I don't care for the dome on my champ teebird either. I know tons of pros/casual players love them and they work great for them, just not for me.

Considering the Alpha has a rim more in line with an Orc, it's no wonder that a Teebird was shorter.

Alphas are molded by MVP, right?

MINT is MINT. No affiliation to other brands in the industry. Just 3 friends trying to live a dream. :)

Can we go back to eating leftover pie now?
23755658_1961214590761797_1321596060145133994_n.jpg

Despite this post, I still think they're MVP. Where's BirdieMachine to drum up a good conspiracy theory.

If I was in the market for an US Fairway I would definitely get this. But alas, I bag a Patriot and really like it and already have a few backups so I'll stick with that. now if they release another Fairway that's a little more HSS then we're talkin'

Looks cool tho, BIG booming anny's

Happened to pick one of these up this morning at my PIAS. Domey and firm 166g Neutron. Reminded me of a fresh star leopard, which I assume is what they wanted. I liked it powered down and could get it to hold low power anhyzer lines. Played a course with just it and a putter ranging from 130ft to 200ft holes. Went and made up a spot on one hole that was somewhere around 290-310 ft away and held a small hyzer beautifully straight with a small fade. Definitely under stable, but I like the feel of neutron plastic over star plastic so no issues taking out a leopard for this.

anyone replace Legacy Patriot with these? i just love the MVP plastic and durability. what plastic would fly closest to an Icon Patriot?

Any comparisons between this and a relay? I assume relay is a bit slower and more understable. But anything else? My circuit relay is beginning to turn a bit more than I'd like for some straight lines and idk if I want to add a new relay or drift

Bump. Anyone been throwing these and can give an updated review? I'm curious how the disc's profile and flight compare to a leopard3. I saw a comment above about it being domey, is that what anyone else is finding?

I have a neon green 175 proton and its overall very straight. It flies remarkably similar lines to my 175 plasma crave. I have a pinn patriot and i think my buddy has a leo3. Ill see if i can get some comparisons sooner than later

Well it took 6 rounds to break in my drift. Ive been throwing it on every hole if not as my drive as a secondary funner shot. Yesterday took it out with the patriot, found it never bagged it seems pretty fresh.., and it was flying similar lines. They would fly straight for 275-300 before slowly turning all the way to the ground at 375. dome has negligible difference. I picked my drift from marshall st and can say the among the neon yellow/green, pink and orange i looked through were all consistent in having mild dome fwiw.

Finally got to throw my drift for the first time last night (after having it for about 2 weeks). First hole I used it on was about 275' straight ahead. I stepped up to the box and let her rip. Parked it 20' from the basket for an easy birdie.

Latest posts