• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Streamline Trace vs. Star Wraith

Traces have been my go to straight distance driver for over a year and I'm still loving them. They fly like a reliably seasoned wraith. I've had wraiths more and less stable than any trace I've thrown. Their stability is more consistent IME.

Only plastic trace I haven't thrown is cosmic neutron and that may have that little extra stability to cover multiple driver spots

Got a few drives in today, perfect amt of turn for my current power - bit more flip than I get from my wraith, and still reliable. Really happy with these.

recently picked up a mint longhorn, wondering how it compares. Seems similar to a trace

I recently picked up a Champ Wraith after a tourney. Definitely has more bite than the Proton Trace I have, which is to be expected. While I've been throwing the Trace for some years, I like the idea of having more available plastics and weights with the Wraith. I'll probably experiment with the Wraith to see if it is going to stick.

Played a par 64 course this week, and put the traces to work. They performed great. Exactly what I want from a wraith but no wait time to season.

They controlled well in the wind, but I will want something more hss. Going to try my champ wraiths, and then will prob disc down to PD/Thunderbird and firebird for more stable.

Played a par 64 course this week, and put the traces to work. They performed great. Exactly what I want from a wraith but no wait time to season.

They controlled well in the wind, but I will want something more hss. Going to try my champ wraiths, and then will prob disc down to PD/Thunderbird and firebird for more stable.
Anax could be what you're looking for. It's a hair slower than a Wraith, but won't turn. Basically a longer Thunderbird.

Latest posts