• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Suggest a mid, I have 3 to choose from.

The Mako and the Buzzz can handle a lot of power and stay straight. The Buzz will fade out harder though.

The Tangent is a good one as well. It has very minimal fade so you have to the be pretty accurate and have good snap to get it nice and straight.

I can throw my m4 300 pretty easily and I've heard people compare that to a tangent.

I can throw my m4 300 pretty easily and I've heard people compare that to a tangent.

Have to say the M4 is significantly more under stable than the Tangent in my experience. I currently bag both; the Tangent for powered down straight or slight left to right shots and the M4 for more severe turnover shots.

I find the Tangent is slower than the Buzzz by a 1 or possibly 2 speed margin. It's not much but it seems like more height is required for the Tangent to go the same distance and the lines are slightly different at 300' as well with the Buzzz flight, as many have said here, being more comparable to the Axis than the Tangent.

Latest posts