• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sunkingdiscs.com - rated…

ChrisinFL

Eagle Member
Good: they have a very large selection of discs on sale, and those are mostly legitimately good deals.
Bad: some of their regular prices seem on the high side (not all).
Average: $50 minimum to get free shipping.

I hear people saying they like OTB, Marshall, and 1010…. I think I used OTB once, but mostly I can't find the discs I want with those sites. I did fair with skylinediscs.com, though their free shipping was high at $75, and came via USPS, which had multiple delays getting to me - ugh. Also would order again from roguediscs.com, if they had enough discs that I want, again.

Sunking is an awesome disc golf store and Mike sometimes has really good deals on limited run discs in bulk packs or pairs. I have been buying from them since 07.

Sunking is an awesome disc golf store and Mike sometimes has really good deals on limited run discs in bulk packs or pairs. I have been buying from them since 07.
Yes. I liked the limited edition stuff on sale, some even cheaper than the same thing as regulars. Best I could tell, the sale price on pairs or triples, they now offer singles at the same price per disc. Decent selection, too.

Sunking is good. Yeh, they have a little mark up but nothing major. Had only good experiences with them.

OTB by far the best. They are even taking profile pics now. Knowing the "dome" and "stiffness" of a disc is HUGE imo. I am always confident in everything I buy from them. Also, when you add something to your cart, it removes from the main site and will hold it for an hour. It's the best place to buy a disc virtually. EZRA has made some change off all my purchases ;)

If I want to put together a big order, Marshallstreet has the best prices around. Fast shipping.

I rarely use DGC these days...some of their markups make me double take. They used to be the cheapest for like a decade. Plus, for me, the shipping seems to take forever.

Sunking is good. Yeh, they have a little mark up but nothing major. Had only good experiences with them.

OTB by far the best. They are even taking profile pics now. Knowing the "dome" and "stiffness" of a disc is HUGE imo. I am always confident in everything I buy from them. Also, when you add something to your cart, it removes from the main site and will hold it for an hour. It's the best place to buy a disc virtually. EZRA has made some change off all my purchases ;)

If I want to put together a big order, Marshallstreet has the best prices around. Fast shipping.

I rarely use DGC these days...some of their markups make me double take. They used to be the cheapest for like a decade. Plus, for me, the shipping seems to take forever.
Pretty much this! Infinite Discs is another online store that's worth perusing. It'd probably be easier to list the shops not worth buying from since I don't think I've had any bad experiences from the 6 or 7 different ones I've ordered from

Pretty much this! Infinite Discs is another online store that's worth perusing. It'd probably be easier to list the shops not worth buying from since I don't think I've had any bad experiences from the 6 or 7 different ones I've ordered from
Lol. Yeah. Plus, I often start with Amazon just because I want to read reviews about a disc I am interested in, but I hate buying my discs there because I want to pick my color (bright colors - easy to find - why does anyone even make browns or greens or grays?). No other sites get nearly the volume of reviews Amazon does (if they show reviews at all).

Lol. Yeah. Plus, I often start with Amazon just because I want to read reviews about a disc I am interested in, but I hate buying my discs there because I want to pick my color (bright colors - easy to find - why does anyone even make browns or greens or grays?). No other sites get nearly the volume of reviews Amazon does (if they show reviews at all).

Infinite has a lot of reviews for most popular molds. It's where I do most of my "research"

And yeah Amazon can be kinda dicey to order from color wise. I had some free points to spend and got lucky with my recent Glitch and Zone though - Black/White and Neon Pink respectively which is what i woulda picked if I had the choice :)

But you're right more often than not you get a black or brown camo disc

I have been seeing reviews more lately on Infinite Discs, but so far I have never placed an order with them.

I have bought from Sun King multiple times and have nothing but positive feelings about it. I purchase from multiple online retailers and Sun King often runs really good specials.

Latest posts