• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sunset Park, Las Vegas

stu.vars

Going for business, looking to play Monday or Tuesday NIGHT.
I an thinking 9 tee-off (or later?)
A ride would be great too... staying about 5mi NE of course

Message me.

If you pay for a plane ticket and a cab ride... or enough $ for gas i suppose... I'll be there. Wait, you said ride. Scratch the cab ride and make that rental car.

The GCC am Weekend is next weekend, the Pro Weekend is the one after that. They may have the GCC layout up now, and Im pretty sure There should be plenty locals out there practicing the course. They are having a monthly there tomorrow as well.

How mean you unplayable? With GCC coming up I think it'd be in quite good condition.

I agree that it's not a great course - but what can you expect in the middle of a flat desert... decent enough for what you get in the area.

what I meant was until the construction is done and the entire course is available, don't waste your time... the course has been under construction for many months and the locals have still not updated the course map - perhaps some of the proceeds from the GCC will go towards a new map.

Next time I am in town I will check it out though.

Latest posts