• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Surge SS Vs SL

Midnightbiker

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I was just looking at the flight rateings on Disc Golf Center, and the Surge SS and the SL have the same flight rateing. Can anyone who has thrown both compare the two? Thanks

I have Thrown both, and it may just be me, but my surge SS in flx plastic threw just like my star wraith. And my star SL was totaly useless to me. I did nothing but turn over and crash.

I love both of these discs. I think the SS in FLX is most like an orc(brand new) or a beat wraith. the SL is a great disc, it is my straightest disc with the least fade. I can turn it over if I want or flat and straight. I prefer the CFR Champs to the Star and didn't like the pro. The CFR is a bit more understable IMHO though innova rates it like a reg. starfire. both disc have a place in my bag. My buddy uses the SS in Z plastic for forehand shots. it is his most used driver for now.

SL is more understable, mine is beat in and it flips unless i super hyzer flip it

Latest posts