• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

Mt. Airy this weekend whichever day isn't rained out?

Willing to play elsewhere as well. Monroe, Heritage, Harbin, etc.

Osage will probably be a mess still. Usually is until we get some consistently dry weather to let the ground finally firm up.

Mt Airy sounds good, should be nice both days this weekend according to the reports out now.

You guys are welcome to stop down and give Hidden Ridge a try sometime. It should be in pretty good shape by the end of this month as we're building out the final hole (#9) this Saturday. No bridges yet, but there isn't anything too gnarly, a couple steep hills but nothing any worse than 14 at Banklick.

Let me know if/when you want to stop down. I'd love to join you if I'm not buried in projects and/or watching the kiddos at the time.

You guys are welcome to stop down and give Hidden Ridge a try sometime. It should be in pretty good shape by the end of this month as we're building out the final hole (#9) this Saturday. No bridges yet, but there isn't anything too gnarly, a couple steep hills but nothing any worse than 14 at Banklick.

Let me know if/when you want to stop down. I'd love to join you if I'm not buried in projects and/or watching the kiddos at the time.

That would be great. Thank you so much for the invite. Last weekend of April / First of May is pretty good time for me, hopefully we can get a group on board and make the short trip down.

I will be at Belmont 1030-11ish tomorrow morning and we're trying to see what Q Knoll is about this sunday as well (if possible)

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

We ended up playing the new course at Armco park today. I aced hole 17 with the pro Pig. A good way to finish to a fairly tough round.

Belmont was fun as hell. Tony and I at Osage tomorrow 11 a.m. all are welcome.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

That was a perfect forehand ace. Dead center in the chains. He called it half way down.
Pretty shot!

I knew you'd like Belmont.

If it doesn't rain buckets I'm going to get out for an after work round at Monroe at about 5:30pm. All are welcome to join.