• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

Closing on our new house next week. I'm travelling a bunch for work now as well with the new job.

Should be able to play on weekends this winter, looks like it will be nice and mild for awhile.

Miss you guys, hope your having good rounds.

Congrats on the new house! It's been me, Russ and Tony past couple weeks. Noah quite disc golf.

Oct 19th or 20th we'll be at Lincoln Ridge for a memorial round of golf for our friend George, aka Hipster, who passed away suddenly. Hope you can make that.

Congrats on the new house! It's been me, Russ and Tony past couple weeks. Noah quite disc golf.

Oct 19th or 20th we'll be at Lincoln Ridge for a memorial round of golf for our friend George, aka Hipster, who passed away suddenly. Hope you can make that.

I'll definitely try to be there. Morning or afternoon round?

I'll definitely try to be there. Morning or afternoon round?

It's the 20th starting at noon, very casual. The players who show will decide if we play singles or doubles round and how much for the pay in. I'm thinking we end up doing draw doubles.

You guys still kicking? Finally getting settled into the new place and I'm itching to start playing again.

I just played Millikin. Tony and I have been playing, y'all should notice improvement in him next time. I'm off work until the 6th and ready to play.

I'm up for Saturday, but will be on the east side of town(Milford) visiting my brother for a couple of hours around noonish

Latest posts