• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

Can't join you guys this weekend. Have to leave tomorrow for a work trip. Have a good round!

Hey, this is actually happening. Let's grow it! Who knows where it could lead. As of now it looks like Osage Grove is our next stop not sure if it's gonna be sat. Or sun. Yet but I'll post that soon. C'mon get out and play.

Let me know if you get as far north as Columbus.

That is, if you don't mind an old noodle arm chucker joining you.

LOL don't mind at all, though I highly doubt I personally will make it up there any time soon. We're all Cincy area guys.

I'm probably going to be at Lincoln Ridge Saturday if anybody wants to meet up there.

They let me play along so I'm sure you'd be welcomed. :p

I ran into a group of 4 or 5 guys at Galion a month or so ago. they were from Cincy area, the one guy told me he held some sort of course record at Idlewild.

Only talked to them for a minute as we were playing through.

Just found this thread. I live right by old turtle creek. Would like to get a round in at gulley tomorrow. I need something baby and stroller friendly

Just found this thread. I live right by old turtle creek. Would like to get a round in at gulley tomorrow. I need something baby and stroller friendly

we've been meeting mostly on Sundays when work allows but you might find someone on your schedule.

After a crazy month at work I'm finally free on a weekend. Anyone care to play mt airy?

Played Monroe with Jaydub. Pretty good round on a beautiful day. We even navigated the parking nightmare that is baseball season.

Jaydub got crazy hot with his putter following an amazing par (3) save on 17. I think he went 5/7 birdies from there, no bogies, no missed putts. He was on fire!

Latest posts