• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sycamore Trails DGC current conditions

Tacoma_Tom

Par Member
I am near the Sycamore Trails DGC in Miamisburg, OH for work and I have a few hours to kill. I am wondering if the course is playable with the current wintery conditions in Ohio. I also did not bring my disc golf gear, so is there a store in the area that sells discs? So many questions, so little time.

I don't get up there often (from Cincinnati), but the region got a few inches of snow overnight Sunday. Probably not melted off, so pick out a bright colored disc or two at

Hazy Shade
638 Watervliet Ave.
Dayton, OH 45420

...still, watch your footing at the creekside holes and on the hills, & you'll be OK. Enjoy!

I can't speak to the conditions, but I'd imagine the ground is frozen so it shouldn't be in terrible shape.

Hazy Shade is probably the best store in the area, but it's in Dayton (somewhat close).

I wish you'd given some more warning. I would've taken a half day and joined you, with a bag for you in tow. I'm probably 45 minutes away though.

tbird888, It turns out I am staying another day, so I may be able to get out Thursday afternoon and i do not mind driving up to Hazy Shade as well since I am flying out of Dayton.

tbird888, It turns out I am staying another day, so I may be able to get out Thursday afternoon and i do not mind driving up to Hazy Shade as well since I am flying out of Dayton.

Hazy Shade is legit. Big selection, and nice used stuff as well! :clap:

If you go to Hazy Shade, you can up the indoor range that they have there. Next time you'll have to give the Dayton people a little more heads up so we can get a group together! :)

Latest posts