• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tahoe and Reno and Grass valley, 4 days in JUne Help

I am so going to plan this trip for next year. I'll suck it up for a few days of San Diego Zoo and Sea World, then haul ass north for the mountains. My wife and kids can sit at a hotel pool while I golf.

Thanks for the inspiration Lion.

I am so going to plan this trip for next year. I'll suck it up for a few days of San Diego Zoo and Sea World, then haul ass north for the mountains. My wife and kids can sit at a hotel pool while I golf.

Thanks for the inspiration Lion.

You would be wise to do so sloppy. You won't be dissapointed. Tahoe is great disc golf!:thmbup:

Yeah there is a solid dozen mountain courses around Tahoe that are just phenomenal, just wished I would of brought more under stable plastic to throw. I would suggest the family staying around stateline and there are plenty of stuff for the family to do around there. Great golf, now I will start planning two one day trips to central cali and NorCal to help get me closer to my goal of getting 75% of California done this year. Next year will be a humboldt county trip and one more big one to NorCal aswell or maybe my Utah trip.

Yeah there is a solid dozen mountain courses around Tahoe that are just phenomenal, just wished I would of brought more under stable plastic to throw. I would suggest the family staying around stateline and there are plenty of stuff for the family to do around there. Great golf, now I will start planning two one day trips to central cali and NorCal to help get me closer to my goal of getting 75% of California done this year. Next year will be a humboldt county trip and one more big one to NorCal aswell or maybe my Utah trip.

Well be preped. That Humboldt trip is gonna blow your mind. If you liked Tahoe you have lots of fun up here.

Latest posts