• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Take this poll for a chance to WIN sweet discs

Please check ALL that apply to you!

• I’ve bought more than 5 discs in the past year.

Votes: 450 93.4%
  • I’ve introduced at least 2 or more people to disc golf in the past year.

Votes: 359 74.5%
  • I play disc golf at least once a week.

Votes: 428 88.8%
  • I wouldn’t mind pay-to-play if the course is at least 3+ stars.

Votes: 389 80.7%
  • The courses I play sell discs on-site.

Votes: 86 17.8%
  • There are no stores near my local course that sell discs.

Votes: 113 23.4%
  • I’d rather see a selection of traditional discs at a local store than warp speed drivers.

Votes: 335 69.5%
  • I’d be willing to try out a MVP/DGA/Gateway/Lat 64/Prodigy disc if our local stores carried them.

Votes: 358 74.3%
  • I’d likely buy a premium plastic disc at a retail store if it was priced around $15.

Votes: 413 85.7%
  • I’d pay on average $20 for a sweet looking CFR/LE disc if I’d seen them for sale at a nearby store.

Votes: 239 49.6%
  • I usually buy drinks and/or snacks near the course before I play a round.

Votes: 273 56.6%
  • Sometimes I’ll buy alcoholic beverages at a nearby store to bring with me to the course.

Votes: 149 30.9%
  • I use tobacco products while I’m playing disc golf.

Votes: 113 23.4%
  • I’d likely buy a disc from a party store or a gas station near a course if they had them for sale.

Votes: 183 38.0%
  • I’d like to see retail stores (that sell discs) display a map of all the nearby public courses.

Votes: 386 80.1%
  • I’d gladly grab a complimentary scorecard and pencil if a store offered them.

Votes: 355 73.7%
  • Most of the sporting goods stores near me have a limited selection of discs.

Votes: 378 78.4%
  • I’d stop by a convenience store that sells discs if they were less than 5 miles from a course.

Votes: 239 49.6%
  • I’d be more inclined to do business with a company if they sponsored a nearby course or tournament.

Votes: 347 72.0%
  • I’d rather buy discs online than at a store on my way to the course.

Votes: 95 19.7%
  • I’d more likely travel further to play an 18-hole course, than a closer 9-hole course.

Votes: 375 77.8%
  • I play disc golf year-round regardless of weather. (Unless extreme, than maybe not that day)

Votes: 420 87.1%
  • I prefer an organized and professional display of discs over random stacks of discs on shelves.

Votes: 397 82.4%
  • I’d rather be able to see and hold a disc in person before I would buy them.

Votes: 402 83.4%
  • I’d be more likely to buy disc golf equipment at a nearby store if they offered it.

Votes: 363 75.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BruceLeroy
MVP Amp (no stamp)
North Carolina- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC

If there were vending machines for soft drinks at my course, I'd buy one every time. I can't tell you how many times I've stopped after a round for a Gatorade. As for local retailers, PIAS has the biggest selection around here but it's just a bunch of discs that have been picked over. I always end up buying online

Tiny
CFR Glow Viper (not sure if they are available, but its my first choice)
CFR Glow Firebird (FLAT! Max Weight!)

Drblam

Compass stamped (?) atlas, espcially in cool color combos, pink n black, red and black, white and pink.

Or midnight buzzz

Love the poll, and would love to see more discs from more companies at more places!

Caleb Z
LE Cryztal Buzzz
MVP Eclipse (Glow) Ion

Pennsylvania~ South Hills, Lebanon County

I think that vending machines located discretely throughout a course would do well. I would also love to see someone create a disc buy and sell establishment so that you could tryout a disc and if it does not fit your style, sell it back for a lesser amount which you could then put toward a new disc.

Streets

Champ Gators
Glow Champ Beasts

The Trails in Anderson, SC or Timmons Park in Greenville, SC

swatso

GLO MAKO

Calvert Road Park, College Park, MD

But Rockburn Branch is my home/favourite.

Kitchen

CFR Gator
CFR Rhyno

Florida - Cliff Stephens, Clearwater,FL

One of the area disc stores, Sun King, has partnered up with local Walgreens stores near some courses to carry discs. They have a display rack in the store similar to a Sports Authority or Dick's.

BogeyNoMore
LE Z Nebula

Michigan ~ Kensington Metropark - Black Locust DCG, Milford Twp

Would like to see more courses in the area, particularly in the Commerce/Waterford area, where I there's a sizeable disc golf golf population, but no decent courses between Kensington and Holly. I try to support local businesses that sell discs, sponsor events, and suport the sport in some way, even of it's only buying a snack and a drink before/after a round.

Dealinwithit
CFR Champion Teebird
Burke Lake Park, Burke Virginia

Very new to the sport but I am happy to have starting playing now as it seems the sport is really starting to grow.

Latest posts