• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tax Season

Refund???? I'm not loaning the government my money at no interest for year. So instead I owe them money and they charge a penalty.

So yeah, throwing the same old discs for a while

Probably pick up the Westside trio in March, new dg shoes and maybe the new voodoo backpack if it ends up being what I'm looking for.

Last year I came up over $2000 short on my taxes. I adjusted this year so that won't happen again, but I still expect to come out close to even or still owing a little. Not expecting any big refunds.

Last year I came up over $2000 short on my taxes. I adjusted this year so that won't happen again, but I still expect to come out close to even or still owing a little. Not expecting any big refunds.

Exactly, there is no benefit to you to give the Government an interest free loan. :|

I plan to put enough money away to pay for some tournaments I want to play this year. With my son in college we get an extra 2500 back so that works with me!!:hfive:

got married last year so filing jointly for the first time..

she normally owes and I get a return, so we will see what the outcome is.

As far as spending - she is due to have a baby any hour/day now, so baby stuffs

got married last year so filing jointly for the first time..

she normally owes and I get a return, so we will see what the outcome is.

As far as spending - she is due to have a baby any hour/day now, so baby stuffs

The witholding formulas are not designed for dual income families. If you did not adjust accordingly, very good chance you will owe.

P.S. Welcome to the world of the marriage tax penalty.

I just started college again and my wife and I are both full-time workers so I didn't wanna mess with it to much for now.

Last year I owed over 2 grand so we'll see how this year goes.. if I get anything back it's going towards school loans

I will upgrade my PDGA membership, buy a kitchen table for my girlfriend, and a modem. Put the rest in savings.

Mine just gets absorbed into the checking account. I don't do anything special with it.

The witholding formulas are not designed for dual income families. If you did not adjust accordingly, very good chance you will owe.

P.S. Welcome to the world of the marriage tax penalty.

we got married the end of august. I worked full time before all of it and she worked part time for maybe 3-4 months total of the year. Fingers are crossed