• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] TB, FB, Flick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icculus

I am looking to buy or trade for a 170ish Teebird and Firebird. Also some 150 class discs, a Flick in particular but a TB, FB, Valk, or Cyclone would be nice too. :thmbup:

6/10-9/10 condition

If you are interested in trading one of my wants for something I will pm a list to you. Just post what you want you have to offer with the condition it is in.

dsc0013hk.jpg

Haha yeah dude this is Brady. We were doubles partners a couple weeks ago. When will you be out there next? I also have to talk to you about a MTSU disc golf club.

haha that's what i thought, jeff was tellin me about it the other day. probably won't be there again til the weekend, i'll pm you my number

haha that's what i thought, jeff was tellin me about it the other day. probably won't be there again til the weekend, i'll pm you my number

Yeah the club is going to be pretty cool. I already have about 8 "good" players that want to join and that's without any recruiting. It'll make it alot easier for us to get rounds going with other players and we'll probably do bag tags next semester. Just gotta find a freakin Faculty Advisor which has proven to be harder than I expected

12X Champ Firebird, 8+/10, thrown in a field a few times, have to check weight when I get home, don't think there's any ink, pinkish, pearly (especially the rim). I can get you a pic later tonight. If you want to send a trade list that would be great. Thanks

:popcorn: is that flick the old z plastic if so sell/trade it to me instead and screw the local over.

:hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.