• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

...Not so with the 18 year old who's just picking up the game, and this Team Trilogy thing is perfect for them.

It's not new: remember Team Coco? Remember the Twilight Team Edward and Team Jacob thing? Younger people like this stuff, not because there is a tangible benefit, but because it appeals to their sense of the world at the time.

So why not let them enjoy being on a team and decking themselves out with the gear in peace? They're having fun, and it's drawing them deeper into the game, which is a good thing.

You guys sound like a bunch of crusty old dads yelling at their kids not to major in art history.

As the father of a 12 yr old girl - yeah, this. I dont know anything about Team Trilogy and just discovered the game a month or so ago, but I do know about the things these kids like - and they enjoy this kind of "identity". It sounds as though there is some minor tangible benefit to the group, so, its better than "Team Jacob", thats for certain.

As for the mentality that enjoys that kind of thing, thats another subject...its definitely not for me as an "old crusty dad", thats for sure.

I finally read the guidelines to be a member of TT.....hilarious. Talk about being pimped out. I can see kids wanting to be a member, but grown men??? That's sad.

I finally read the guidelines to be a member of TT.....hilarious. Talk about being pimped out. I can see kids wanting to be a member, but grown men??? That's sad.

pimps.jpg