• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tear in DGA Mach Lite

MJanert

Friend of mine knocked over my Mach Lite on the concrete last week. Upon further inspection today I noticed it got a decent sized hole in the side about the size of a quarter. It doesn't effect the basket but I'd like to fix it the best I could to prevent it from getting bigger. Any suggestions on what I should do/use? The material is like jersey material.

Attachments

• IMG_20141005_131801666_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20141005_131801666_HDR.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Or in more seriousness I guess, needle and thread, looks like a small enough hole that you could pull it together without much effect.

My first answer still stands as a viable option.

Or in more seriousness I guess, needle and thread, looks like a small enough hole that you could pull it together without much effect.

My first answer still stands as a viable option.

I'd say a combination of both your suggestions. Where the spot is looks like it's only going to get worse. Better to overdo it than have to keep messing with it.

Do you have problems with the top of the basket sagging ???

I have a tear in mine as well. Sent an email to DGA and they said they offer replacement canvas. $25/ea for top and/or bottom part.

duct tape

so many neat colors and designs these days too you really cant go wrong. Just cover the whole damn thing and walla!

CUSTOM PORTABLE DG CANVAS WRAP:
1000x1000.jpg

what is the blue dga portable called thats the one i got costs a lil more but i think its a better basket than the mach lite......

take it into a fabric store like jo anns and have them hook you up with the good chit

I have some tears like this in mine and also the pin that holds the cage up lost it's locking piece. I think I'm just going to email DGA and ask if I can purchase replacement parts.

Latest posts