• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Teebird or Teebird3

Really wouldn't care if the mf tb3 flew like a brick.. the stamp is just too b.a. to pass up. Hopefully get to throw it this weekend

Attachments

• IMG_20170920_102635023~01.jpg
    IMG_20170920_102635023~01.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 160
Really wouldn't care if the mf tb3 flew like a brick.. the stamp is just too b.a. to pass up. Hopefully get to throw it this weekend

Gah don't show me that...I don't even like the TB3 at all but that stamp is superlative

TB3 is awesome , so reliable in the wind. I like the difference between the two. I carry both really depending on the course/weather, Right now I'm baggin the T3 because im playing a heavily elevated course with downhill shots and such so I want to make sure it doesn't rise up or glide too deep or turn too much etc. so ill bag the t3, its all good both are great discs and I can see somebody carrying both

You can find teebirds that fly just like T3. Just makes finding that specific flight of a teebird more convenient.

Going to agree with this, too. I received a Star 175 Teebird3 in my last order of discs and must say the Teebird3 flies similar to my stable Star Teebird and some of my Champ Teebirds. Only real noticeable difference is the glide.

I use a Thunderbird (FH only) & Teebird (mostly BH). I'm in a mold minimizing mood. Anyone use those two mold & condense them with the Teebird3?

I use a Thunderbird (FH only) & Teebird (mostly BH). I'm in a mold minimizing mood. Anyone use those two mold & condense them with the Teebird3?

I condensed to a Teebird and realized my most beat Firebirds worked in the slot of a Thunderbird. My drivers are:

1. Firebird - Three from new to beaten
2. Surge - Two from stable to turnover
3. Teebird - two as I prefer
4. Eagle - because the lower glide does make a difference when wind is involved.

Rest of my bag:
5. Rocs - four from flippy to overstable
6. Myth - for throwing
7. Rhyno/Gator - overstable duties
8. Two flavor of the month putting putters.

I'll supplement these with a Kong and a Boss depending on the length of the course. Otherwise I toss in another Teebird or something for a shot I want to try/practice.

I've never owned a T3, but every one I've thrown has been like a Teebird. Some are very beefy, some are straighter. But expect the carry and lines of a Teebird. While I like FH'ing the Teebird as well, I know the Thunderbird has more distance than a stable Teebird for me.

Latest posts