• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Teebird plastics

somehow we got way off track... lol, i wasn't trying to argue, not sure how it turned in to that.

here's where i was coming from. when a dx teebird gets beat in, and you throw it flat and hard (like you would a fresh bird) it will turn to the right. I don't consider it a "straight" disc at that point, i'd consider it understable. it's still capable of straight flight. it's semantics

Last edited:
I had a nice pearly 175 12x champ teebird that I really loved. I had a hard time with it at first as it was fairly overstable, but once I got used to it, it was my go-to disc for most drives for quite a while. Great for throwing straight with a predictable left fade at the end, flicks and annys. Unfortunately I eventually lost it in a pond at Blue Ribbon Pines and didn't have my name on it as it was too beautiful to ink up. I have a couple star Teebirds but I don't like them nearly as much. I've been throwing Rivers and Ascents ever since.

Latest posts