• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Teeing Off

what most people don't realize is 30 seconds is a long time in the dg world. Most of the time, you are identifying your shot long before you even get to your lie. Next time you think someone is close to 30 seconds, actually count it out in your head, you'll be surprised.

what most people don't realize is 30 seconds is a long time in the dg world. Most of the time, you are identifying your shot long before you even get to your lie. Next time you think someone is close to 30 seconds, actually count it out in your head, you'll be surprised.

Well said, and not those quick seconds either! 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, ect lol

As I approach my 62nd year on the sphere I think that, although time is growing short, if you are playing a round with me, take as long as you need, realizing that this is a sport with a little plastic disc. Is this blasphemy on my part?:popcorn:

As I approach my 62nd year on the sphere I think that, although time is growing short, if you are playing a round with me, take as long as you need, realizing that this is a sport with a little plastic disc. Is this blasphemy on my part?:popcorn:

BLASPHEMER! :mad:

Nah. Casual play is casual play. I play for fun, on the course and the internet. Playing the rules to the letter is for tournies. Playing with friends should be more a rules in general deal. And if you're playing with yourself, well, shouldn't that be the time you get take as long as you like?