• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Haha...me too. I just hope I'm not hung over again like the last tourney. Boy that sucked

I played a tourney before where I was still drunk the first round and I somehow shot hot, then the hangover set in and I took second. Booze is weird.

Haha...me too. I just hope I'm not hung over again like the last tourney. Boy that sucked

Yeah I played awful this past Sunday in a Tourney...St Patty's Day'D...Went to get some food to soak up the booze Saturday night...Ended up finishing the night with a Chimichanga and a 42 oz margarita...Bad idea.

I'll be at the microtel. Not gonna play, just watch the action and meet some disc manufacturers at the flymart. We are expanding the clubs pro shop.

Hampton Inn anyone? I know a few people that are staying at the Super 8, I'm just not sure which one. The Motor City Chain Gang will have a strong showing again this year. Hoping to see John go back to back in Grandmasters.

Looks like the Super 8 north hot tub is going to be busy! I'm there also with at least 6 others!

Is anyone bringing some selling or trading plastic! I might bring a tub or 3.... ;)