• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Today was a great day. Pretty windy out at Chalybeate, but not so much for Miller. Liked both courses and had fun playing, hopefully I can remember where I'm going and get hot rounds this weekend. Playing Lovers and White tomorrow for some practice.

We're staying at Home Town Suites, got the basket set up in the room already. 132 if you wanna stop by. We will be having an in room and hallway putting contest. Bring your fresh, crisp 1.00 bills folks :)

Today was a great day. Pretty windy out at Chalybeate, but not so much for Miller. Liked both courses and had fun playing, hopefully I can remember where I'm going and get hot rounds this weekend. Playing Lovers and White tomorrow for some practice.

We're staying at Home Town Suites, got the basket set up in the room already. 132 if you wanna stop by. We will be having an in room and hallway putting contest. Bring your fresh, crisp 1.00 bills folks :)

What bldg u in? Lets do this **** now

Yo yo lets do this

What bldg u in? Lets do this **** now

Yo yo lets do this

my buddy's asleep. we had a long day. tomorrow evening before 11pm we will be getting this going. Probably starting around 8-830 and be ending around 1030-11.

we've been playing disc jam (instead of can jam). One person putts, the other person tries to block the shot by throwing a disc at the putt. If there's some interest in this, we were thinking about doing one of these too.

We're in the lower building. Room 132. We'll be playing White and Lover's tomorrow and then hanging out at Wah Bah's until dark when we come back here and putt for dollars :)

Go gettem tigers
tony_the_tiger.jpg

Anyone know when we'll find out when and what hole we start on tomorrow? First year, having some troubles. :)

The 'when' is 2pm. For the 'where' . . .

go here to find out what pool you're in (left side of page):
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/77625

Then go here to find out your courses and which days you'll play them:
http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BGamResults.html

Just show up at your course Friday, find your name on the board there to see your starting hole, then be at the starting hole by 2pm. There won't be a players meeting per se.

Or you can go to wah bahs. Go to the lot in the back, its on back of the furthest building. Or just ask someone there and theyll show you where it is.