• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2017 Memorial Presented by Discraft

No mens round 2 edited anywhere? Well yes the Marty one but dont feel like watching that only for Seppo.

Round 1 edited didn't show up until later afternoonish the day after I believe (Jomez,CCDG). Lol, Marty's quick but no one wants to watch Prodigy's JV Team.

Just watched Jomez coverage of the 1st round.

Super duper fancy stuff. Ive said it before with the 2016 Worlds videos, but again: these are the most well produced, filmed, and presented DG videos. Period. If I were to show DG to a total outsider with the idea of presenting it as a legitimate sport, these would definitely be it.

And another shout out to Nate Sexton as commentator. He is super informative, yet funny/laid back at the same time (and not self conscious about calling his own shots either) and plays off/up the co-commentator in such a nice way (whoever that may be, in this case Paul who is just fine too). The SpinTV GGC vids with Jamie+Ian were great, but I cant help but wonder if a perfect match would be Nate+Ian. Hope to hear it one day.

Great seeing the overlap/working together of different crews yet again. To me the live+smashcutt by the Boxx fellas is enough for one card, and I hope CCDG and Jomez could follow others by default and not do another edited version of the same group as the Smashcutt. I know, better production values and all that, but I am not going to go back and watch it again if I have seen it already. Even with the oh-so-sweet shot tracker and all that jazz.

Three big events in and the DG tourney video scene is looking incredible for 2017. Thanks to any and all who are involved in any way, no matter how small your part!

Jomez stuff is fantastic :)

I've done commentary with Nate a bunch! It's always a treat :)

No mens round 2 edited anywhere? Well yes the Marty one but dont feel like watching that only for Seppo.

Cory and Peter wrapped up the vids last night, but had to hit the hay before we could do commentary. They filmed FPO lead card today, so they had to get up at 630 (8am tee time). They're almost back to the house, then commentary, editing it in, rendering, and then upload. I'd guess 3-4 hours?

Watched the Round 2 Prodigy vid. Is Will ever going to fix his putting? That double hitch half hyzer/push style looks horrible.

Cory and Peter wrapped up the vids last night, but had to hit the hay before we could do commentary. They filmed FPO lead card today, so they had to get up at 630 (8am tee time). They're almost back to the house, then commentary, editing it in, rendering, and then upload. I'd guess 3-4 hours?

Sleep is highly overrated! Just cause you get paranoid and schizophrenic without it, doesn't mean you can't.

Watched the Round 2 Prodigy vid. Is Will ever going to fix his putting? That double hitch half hyzer/push style looks horrible.

I thought Marty was editing out the swears too. Will gets a little hard on himself after running a putt he shouldn't have - putt and OB miss at 15:33 mark

Udisc showing Ricky with a penalty yesterday, changing his score to even with McBeth, 1 behind Cale and Simon. Anyone know the scoop?

UDisc showing Wysocki at -18 with a 47 yesterday. Glitch in the system or did he get some sort of penalty for misplay or mis-reporting score after the fact? PDGA site still shows -21 with second round 44.

Edit: Beat me to it, lol

Udisc showing Ricky with a penalty yesterday, changing his score to even with McBeth, 1 behind Cale and Simon. Anyone know the scoop?

hmmm. interesting. Must be a penalty. Hole by hole still has him with 10 birdies no bogeys,

Looks like he added up the score wrong. Hole-by-hole shows 45, but he was listed as 44 on PDGA. Must have turned in a 44.

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe a bad memory on my part, but I thought he was 3 ahead of McBeth, now tied.

There is a (P) under his total round score from round 2. Must have been a misplay/scoring error?

Did they stroke him for putting holding the cart in that first round? I know in ball golf they can stroke you after the fact for rules violations. Looks like it is in front of his lie and is a supporting point to me.

3:25 mark here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1J6eW63aKs&t=576s

It was a scorecard error. No one is going to penalize him for having his hand on his cart while throwing. Let's not be ridiculous.

Did they stroke him for putting holding the cart in that first round? I know in ball golf they can stroke you after the fact for rules violations. Looks like it is in front of his lie and is a supporting point to me.

3:25 mark here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1J6eW63aKs&t=576s

Highly doubtful. Stance violations are called by card mates (or officials following a group), if anyone at the time thought he was violating the rules they should have called him on it right there.

Ricky's just spotting everyone a few strokes, makes it more dramatic.