• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

Dude, holy crap. I was out all day. I just got back. Catching up on this thread and now this? Chill buddy.

The reason you're the f*uckin' media is because Crazy just made a mistake calling out where a person was from, which is an honest mistake. Of course then he went off on his own tangent about that location bringing up others from the area that he knows. He has to talk to fill time during the wait.

He did not "make up the fact that she was from nor cal" and he did not do it "so he could bring up de la viaga, so he could bring up his freind associated with de la viaga, so he could say Barsby and doss learned near their". That is just your twist on the story. You should go see if Fox News is hiring.

No, I just I listened to the broadcast. That's what crazy John said. It was a bunch of odd jumps. No big deal. You added your additional commentary on my commentary. So there yah go.

But he did make up she was from NorCal.

If I were Paul. I would have just taken a 7 on the first playoff hole by not playing it. I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I won something "that" way.

I'm not knocking Paul because I'm sure he wasn't the one that made the call on the scorecard deal.

And by the way Congrats to Paul for shooting a ridiculous round!
And Congrats to Will!

damn just when i thought innova was lame.. prodigy team is very annoying/ awkward/ have no products to rep. the team camaraderie is fine but they dont have to be so obnoxious. meanwhile paul mcbeth has champ rocs and acts like a normal person..

also didnt see a single mvp disc thrown at any point.. interesting

"Greatest teammates that got my bacK." Really? So how did two of them in your group not review your scorecard before it was turned in? Just sayin...

I think that McBeth's final round really overshadows Will's win.

And yeah. Woohoo. Prodigy win! And discraft. And gateway. And innova!

Shouldn't they thank all of them?

+1

"Greatest teammates that got my bacK." Really? So how did two of them in your group not review your scorecard before it was turned in? Just sayin...

this is where prodigy is going to alienate alot of other touring pros and potential customers. their team vibe just has too much "us vs them" feel to it. I understand that they have a new product and want to promote it, but imo they went overboard after Will won, looked even more ridiculous than Nikko sliding around on the 18th green when he won a few years ago.

If I were Paul. I would have just taken a 7 on the first playoff hole by not playing it. I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I won something "that" way.

I'm not knocking Paul because I'm sure he wasn't the one that made the call on the scorecard deal.

And by the way Congrats to Paul for shooting a ridiculous round!
And Congrats to Will!
That is retarded you play to win the game, Paul played his @ss off all week and was given a gift at the playoff. You dont feel bad for will your trying to put food on the table.

if you'd watched the coverage, you'd know that he was constantly throwing D1s. even his forehand eagle was with a D1.

I watched the coverage and didn't see allot of driver shots from him. The forehand eagle was the only shot I truly saw a prodigy disc. I was being facetious of course but as usual Will throws Midranges on everything up to 400 usually, and I don't think that their were allot of holes were they needed Max D Drivers.

There's too much Prodigy hate around here. Their celebration was fine, but as someone else said, the timing of it was wrong. They should have waited until everyone had putted out. I actually thought is was cool. A littlr excitement after a big win is definitely warranted.

Latest posts