• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

I plan on bringing my Quadcopter (w/ Camera) and might get some shots at Phil Moore and one of the Pool E courses I play on thurs.

(Does anyone want to play a Pool E/F course on Thurs? I'm thinking either Preston Miller or Griffin)

Does anyone know the address of the Phil Moore Park gym where the flymart is taking place. I was looking on their site and could only find that it was located at the Phil Moore gym. I am just trying to get organized before next week, since it will be my first time. Thanks in advance

just google Phil Moore Park, its at

7101 Scottsville Rd
Alvaton, KY 42122

If you know how to get to the disc golf course you can't miss the gym, it's just a big ol' building

Fri Apr 11
Isolated T-Storms
70°/48°
Chance of rain: 30%
Wind: WSW at 9 mph

Sat Apr 12
Sunny
76°/54°
Chance of rain: 0%
Wind: SSE at 9 mph

Sun Apr 13
Partly Cloudy
77°/54°
Chance of rain: 0%
Wind: SW at 15 mph

:hfive:

Y'all keep trying to jinx the weather! ;)

...but I could sure use me some winds under 10mph when my pool hits Ephram White! :eek:

Local sponsors to tonight

Lost river pizza offering 10 present off with PDGA card! Great place for final 4

WOW. Nice prototype that if fast!

Will be available at check tomarrow
Will there be an announcement about what it is tomorrow? Im still bankin on a faster overmold but im excited by whatever it is.

lol yea I was just messin with ya. I cant wait to get down there. Too bad I cant get in till Friday morning and enjoy some of the side comps.:(

Innova and Discmania are two separate entities. I don't know officially, but I highly doubt the Innova mystery disc is a Discmania mold.

If that's it, appears to be a useful disc... was really hoping for a gstar groove :doh:

"The INNOVA Daedalus has wings to fly far down the fairway The INNOVA Daedalus is a new maximum downwind distance driver crafted for less powerful players. The disc will double as a long distance roller for more advanced players. The INNOVA Daedalus will be available in GStar plastic and is initially rated 13, 6, -4, 2. The Daedalus likes to be thrown low. Make sure it doesn't soar too close to the sun." - by Innova Discs

Final 9 for the Senior Grandmasters

Wondered if we could hear the reasons that there will be no final nine for this division?

Latest posts