• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

New guy here. I just signed up for this forum for the updates on the BG Ams. I'm really excited to play it. I won't be able to make it there until Friday unfortunately, but should still be a blast!

The player pack sounds cool, but most of those discs are too fast for my noodle arm. If anyone is interested in trading their wizards for any of the other discs, let me know.

Good luck to all this weekend!

I might be interested DJ if the guy who is supposed to buy my pack flakes out on me. which looks like a good possibility right now. In that case my lat 64 and DD discs are already claimed by someone.

Sounds good. Let me know. I've already received a PM for the Daedalus, so it's spoken for.

Last edited:
Ill be TDing and Vending for Pandamonium Discs again this year so stop by and check out or new selection of Panda Gear.

Me and the wife should leave tomorrow AM. be down there about noon (central time). i'll hit preston first to get some practice in thurs before checking in at hotel. may head to basil after the doubles to get some practice in there before stopping at wahbah to register. then meet some friends at the KOA for some "socializing" :)

New guy here. I just signed up for this forum for the updates on the BG Ams. I'm really excited to play it. I won't be able to make it there until Friday unfortunately, but should still be a blast!

The player pack sounds cool, but most of those discs are too fast for my noodle arm. If anyone is interested in trading their wizards for any of the other discs, let me know.

Good luck to all this weekend!

Ill probably trade my wizard for your daedalus if youre down

FREE Prodigy Clinic with the Pros

Will Schusterick (Lovers Lane) Driving Clinic

Ragna Bygde (Kereiakes) Womens Only Clinic

Come and learn from the best!

April 11, Friday 10:30 am

First 100 women who attend receive a free Prodigy Disc

Leaving in 8 hours. First a-tier so excited. Ready to play disc golf for five days straight. My body won't be happy come Monday. 38 year old here.

I understand - Will be 48 this month and already sore and hurting before heading that direction!

This is going to be sweet. I'm so pumped. I don't know whether to try to get some practice rounds in at the courses I'll be playing or take up all the festivities! I won't get there until late Thursday afternoon:(

prodigy-PA1 M3 f5 d3
Innova - Daedalus
discrafft- first run Z crank and a shirt
lat64 - scythe
dynamic- glow? Truth
gateway- organic wizard
dga- hurricane